A virtual private network or VPN establishes online privacy and provides invisibility to the users by creating a private network from a public internet connection. VPNs cover the user’s internet protocol (IP) address so that the user’s online actions are virtually undetectable. There are several reasons that you can use VPNs. Most people use VPN to run discord on their android devices. It may be seen many times that the Discord mic doesn’t work while using the VPNs. We suggest you use Express VPN in this case.
Most important, VPN services form a secure and encrypted connection to layout greater privacy than even a secured Wi-Fi hotspot. Free VPN has always been an interest among people. So here we are with the best free VPN for android.
IPVanish VPN was founded in the United States. It is a commercial VPN service and provides free VPN for androids.
- It provides unlimited bandwidth and P2P.
- This VPN allows the user to play games that are regionally restricted due to licensing agreements.
- Provides 24×7 customer services through the phone, e-mail and chat.
- For encryption, IPVanish uses the OpenVPN and IKEv2/IPsec technologies in its applications.
- Stop ISPs from interfering with your connection.
- Has the ability to bypass internet connection in many countries.
- It runs over more than 1,600 remote servers in over 75 locations.
Download Link: https://www.ipvanish.com/vpn-setup/android/
CyberGhost VPN is one of the commercial VPN providers that offer a paid and free VPN for android. Kape Technologies own CyberGhost.
- Hides user IP address and replaces it with another IP address from their network.
- Provides safety to the user using 256-bit military-grade encryption at all times.
- Provides secure VPN connection on up to seven devices simultaneously.
- This VPN encrypts your traffic and protects the user from all snoopers.
- Follows no-log policy.
- Provides unlimited bandwidth.
- It runs over more than 7,000 servers in 91 countries.
Download Link: https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_US/apps/android-vpn
Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access (PIA) is a free and open-source individual virtual private network (VPN) service. It supports WireGuard and OpenVPN.
- Offers DNS leak protection and IPv6 leak protection.
- Provides user-friendly interface, robust security and anonymous torrenting.
- Offers kill switch to prevent traffic going elsewhere when VPN gets disconnected.
- Provides unlimited bandwidth and Port forwarding.
- It supports the AES (128-bit or 256-bit), SHA1 and SHA256 specifications.
- This VPN runs over more than 3,292 servers in 46 countries.
Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.privateinternetaccess.android&hl=en&gl=US
StrongVPN started as a small company by selling PCs in South Lake Tahoe, California, in 1994. Soon the founders began providing dedicated servers and colocation services. Strong VPN provides free VPN for android.
- It is good to use by private internet users.
- They keep no logs and activities.
- Provides simultaneous connections to up to five devices.
- Has ability to bypass censorship in China
Download Link: https://strongvpn.com/best-vpn-for-android/
Surfshark is one of the Virtual Private Network (VPN) specialist co-op organizations set up in the British Virgin Islands (BVI). Surfshark provides products like a free virtual private network (VPN) for android, a detection system for data leaks and a private search tool.
- To protect privacy, this VPN hides the user’s real IP address.
- Uses AES-256-GCM encryption.
- It’s NoBorders mode allows the user to use this VPN in restrictive regions.
- Its Camouflage mode makes sure that even your internet provider can’t tell that you’re using a VPN.
- They keep no data of the user’s connection and activity log.
- It runs over more than 3.200 servers in 65 countries.
Download Link: https://surfshark.com/download/android
NordVPN was established in Panama. This country has obligatory data withholding laws and does not participate in the Five Eyes or Fourteen Eyes associations.
- Users can log up to six devices with one single account with security.
- Its CyberSec restricts the malware and ads.
- Secures internet connection in a single click.
- Can combine NordVPN encryption with the anonymity provided by The Onion Router.
- If the hacker or dark web finds any leaked credentials, it sends an alert, reminding the user to change the affected passwords.
- Follows no-log policy.
- It runs over more than 5,500 servers in 59 countries.
Download Link: https://nordvpn.com/download/android/
ExpressVPN is a virtual private network service founded in the British Virgin Islands. It is a registered company known as ExpressVPN International Ltd. The software is sold as a privacy and security tool that encrypts user’s web traffic and covers their IP addresses.
- This app uses a 4096-bit CA, AES-256-CBC encryption, and TLSv1.2 to secure user’s traffic.
- Available VPN protocols include Lightway, OpenVPN (with TCP/UDP), SSTP, L2TP/IPSec, and PPTP.
- Their new protocol called Lightway aims to make its connections faster, stable, and more reliable.
- All the VPN servers run only on a volatile memory, i.s.RAM and not on hard drives.
- Network Lock keeps the data safe if the VPN connection drops and blocks all online traffic until the protection is restored.
- It runs in more than 3,000 servers and 94 countries.
Download Link: https://www.expressvpn.com/vpn-software/vpn-android
TorGuard was established by CEO Benjamin Van Pelt in Orlando, Florida, in the United States in 2007.
- Provides unlimited speed and bandwidth.
- Offers free 24/7 support.
- This VPN hides your IP address from Chrome, Firewall and Bit torrent.
- Provides simultaneous connections into devices.
- It follows strict no-logs, no leaks and is 100% private.
- It runs over more than 3,000 servers in 50 countries.
Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.torguard.openvpn.client&hl=en&gl=US