The social web is all about communities and user’s attention. The more people talk about you, your site, your brand the more credits you will earn for your online presence. However, socially is not all about spam-full activities and links from social media networks with blind eyes. In SEO and Social Media content is everything and it is considering as kind in internet marketing. You will have to look for high quality in your topics and discussions whenever you are sharing something related to your brand on any platform over the web.
The social web is all about communities and user’s attention. The more people talk about you, your site, your brand the more credits you will earn for your online presence. However, socially is not all about spamming links from social media sites with blind eyes. In SEO content is everything and it is considering as kind in internet marketing. You will have to look for high quality in your topics and discussions whenever you are sharing something related to your brand on any platform over the web.
There are different ways to get discussions growing on the web. The first option is to enable users to comment on your web page or blog post. Means you should enable and let people interact with you, exchange ideas, share further information, get evolved if you have shared a piece of content on the certain area of knowledge, talk about it in other places to make it known and more visible to your audience.
You can do this by visiting Google plus, Facebook pages and place a link in the comment or start a new discussion (if allowed). However, focus on not to spread links randomly but for the benefit for the user. Thus the comment should relate to the topic and should be informative.
In order to strengthen your brand, you should create Facebook, Google plus accounts for your company. Especially an entry in LinkedIn will provide more benefits and user engagement. Create a LinkedIn entry to promote your company or brand. Further, you will have a positive impact if you implement if your employees have a LinkedIn account representing your company will have a positive impact on your website.
Whenever you create accounts, keep your social media channels alive. A Facebook page with thousands of likes and only two articles or posts a week is not enough. It does not make sense and it is known as the weak influence. Now let’s have a look on we and strong influence which factor your rankings.
Weak factors are the numbers of likes or google plus 1’s for your articles. The same applies to a number of comments with no shares. Stronger influence will have the number of Facebook shares besides comments and likes. Because shares of a post make it more valuable and these are more similar to backlinks than us.
What should be your strategy for social media:
Let’s look at the strategy you should use, I will use
- Create a valuable content that either summarizes the topic or evolves new ideas.
- Try to use compelling contents. Because compelling contents win always.
- Keep your content up to date or share fresh information related to your brand or website
- Correct outdated information. Means if you have updated prices on your site, update price information in your social media post as well
- Use fresh and live contents always, fresh contents are the reasons for users to come back on your site
- Build relationships on google plus and other social media sites
- Build a community of people around you who regularly share your content
- Set up google plus circles
- Share your circles publicly
- First start with specific content, then go to general
- Get people involves by plus 1’s
- Provider more general topics with the passage of time
- Place and share your social media links wherever it looks appropriate
- Use social media sites links on your website
- Integrate social media to your website
- Don’t start from the main topic at the beginning
- Share fundamentals first with your audience
Keep these points in your mind, you will be ready to obtain your social media goals from social networking site. Social media is all about communities and communities with interested members will help you in your brand success.